sunnuntai 1. lokakuuta 2017

Landscapes of the soul


 Here is my work to Art Journal Journey and its currant thema: Landscapes of the soul. IT started to come From Finnish saying/qoute " Eyes are the souls windows" .... and then I was thinking that most of the times it makes life easier when you share your worries and thoughts with someone. But sometimes it is like the worrie thoughts crow and come more real when you say them aloud. ....somehow I feel that this relates to landscapes of soul - all of them are not ment to share.

There is paint and washitape behind the painting and I painted with fingers and used Stabilo All and markers to finnishing touch.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Oh wow... this is simply AMAZING Anu Riikka!
    Great to see you at AJJ! Thank you for such a beautiful entry!
    Happy start into the new week ahead!
    oxo Susi

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh, this is a great work!
    I like the colors and the idea.
    Greetings from Germany

    VastaaPoista
  3. I am glad that you have participated in this topic!
    The Journal is magnificently painted and symbolizes the soul with your text!
    Beautiful with the colors!
    greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  4. They say the eye is the window to the soul, and I guess it is. :) This is a fabulous page! Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful artwork! I love the colours, the eye, and your thoughts!
    Alison

    VastaaPoista
  6. The eyes truly are the windows to the soul. Your beautiful page sums that up with its colour and words.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Thank you all lovely ones for leaving a comment. It is so important to me. Have a nice week - rainy week I guess at least here in Finland.

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos kun jätit kommentin - piristää aina mieltä. Se julkaistaan, kun olen sen lukaissut. Yritän jäljittää katoavat kommentit.
Katoavista kommenteista en tiedä, mutta automaattikommentteja ropisee, joten sanavahvistus palaa "kehiin".